RUBBERBOND FLEECEBACK EPDM ROOFING SYSTEM
RubberbondFleeceBack may only be installed by contractors who have been trained and approved to use the roofing system. Turpin Roofing Contractors Ltd are registered installers for the system. RubberBond Approved contractors are regularly monitored and inspected by Flex-R technical staff to retain their approved status. These visits also keep approved installers up to date with new technology and product developments.
Key Benefits of RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM
- Moss & Fungus resistance
- 50year proven life expectancy
- Safe – no flame, heat or welding
- Ideal for overpayment of existing surfaces
- Will not tear or Crack
The FleeceBack System offers extra toughness and durability due to the reinforcing effect of the polyester fleece backing. Ideal for buildings that require superior protection. The combination of high-performance fleece and the above benefits of EPDM are available through the network of Specialist Registered Installers who have been trained by Flex-R. Below are just a few reasons to choose a RubberBond FleeceBack system;
- Fewer Seams, 1.52m and 3.05m wide FleeceBack sheets reduce the frequency of field seams by 34%, and 67%, respectively, compared to asphaltic-based membranes.
- Lighter & More Sustainable, FleeceBack membranes generally weigh less than a quarter of asphaltic-based systems and consumes far fewer natural resources than asphalt systems.
- Factory-Applied Tape, applied in a factory-controlled setting that results in increased quality, reliability, and seam performance, Factory-Applied Tape also provides the fastest and easiest way to create a seam between two single-ply membranes.
Whatever your Flat roof requirement you can be confident this system will give you the flat roof that not only looks good but is proven to last 50 years.
- Conservatories & Orangeries
- House Extensions
- Green Roofs & Roof Terraces
- Dormer Roofs
- Garages & Porches
- Your Home
TURPIN ROOFING CONTRACTORS ARE ONE OF A FEW REGISTERED INSTALLERS FOR FLEX-R IN THE AREA. CONTACT US FOR A BROCHURE OR SAMPLES.